Samstag, 11. September 2010

Inspirations: Flowers (botanical garden Leipzig II)





And of course. A lot more of flowers for my collection (Yes, the wild apples are also in my flower collection. I don't have a fruit collection now and if I want to use the image itself and not the structures it goes to the flowers. This isn't about logic just about inspiration ^^). The two pictures above are my favorites at the moment. Especially if the go together! That's why I write my stuff for this blog entry not (like in all my other entries) below the first picture but below the second.







 
 












2 Kommentare:

  1. Schöne Bilder... die Blumen sehen schon so richtig nach Herbst aus.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke :) Und es echt so schön mit dem botanischen Garten direkt nebenan! Ich muß mich zurückhalten nicht jeden Tag dort Bilder zu machen ^^

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails