Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2015

"Fallen leaves" - Earrings



Maybe not the best time for fallen leaves since summer just tries to start but...

The folded and formed copper pieces remind me of the beauty of fallen leaves, Fragile and crumbling but with gorgeous shapes and colour.


These are my first copper folded pieces. I am surprised why I never used this technique before because it creates so wonderful organic shapes!

Why did nobody ever tell me how much fun this is? And how lightweight pieces can be made from thin copper sheets but still stable and robust?


They needed some movement so I added some copper headpins. Just getting the idea of the barren woods and maybe even the last stems from flowers after the bloom. 


You can also get them here :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails