Montag, 6. August 2012

The true meaning of pictogram!



You think that pictograms are some kind of hieroglyphical pictures?

You are so wrong, sorry to tell you that!

Just take your time and speak out the word slowly... and then you will be aware what it is all about! ^^

This illustration is made by "Rumpel" (the one I am in a relationship with... somehow for a surprisingly time already! More than half a year...!). I just love his illustrations! I already asked for an eyeball octopus and an eyeball cat! The first one he made for me but he says it is not perfect until now... so we'll see what kind of octopus will evolve from his brain!

And in case you wonder, yes, he makes illustrations on commission. And yes, not cheap but worth it! :)

(Just write me if you want to contact him)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hee hee ha! That is pretty cool - now I definitely want to see the octopus and the cat.

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails