Mittwoch, 22. August 2012

Like little tiles for your ear!



This dragon fly over script is one of my favorite images at the moment! I made it with gimp (freeware). I really like this program to create layers of images! 

Of course more of the gorgeous nepal horse images!


And a little frog over a dark textures background...


You see: I use old card board to store my earrings!


Also some little frogs over script... and some ship wrapping octopus ^^


If you want some of the images: You can find them at bibliodysee! There the original sources are all also linked, love it! :)


And now another one of my favorites:


The pattern... the colours... arn't they great?!


And they are all to be found at the Galerie Sued in Leipzig! 

(Of course you can mail me if you want some too and can't come to Leipzig ^^)

10 Kommentare:

  1. More great ones! Especial favorites: the last ones, and the frogs! I must try the gimp...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous! I love the dragonfly especially. Glad I found you at Wildly Original Round Up.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The dragonflies are so lovely. I adore all your earrings.
    Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create! <3 Christina

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I collect earrings and these are amazing! I love them. Thanks for linking to Tasteful Tuesday, come back to link up again soon!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Gorgeous! I love the images over the script. So pretty. Thanks so much for sharing at Etcetorize this week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. The ones with the horses are stunning! <3 where did you get the graphics from?

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Oh my! these are absolutely lovely and ooak! totally pinning them!
    thanks for sharing.


    Hugs,
    Lelanie

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails