Mittwoch, 8. August 2012

More stitches...



Nothing finished, just some impressions: But when I went through my image folder on the computer, trying to sort them and planing the next blog entries, I just thought that I love the colourful stitches on the black cotton fabric so much... I had to show you even if the project is not finished...


And to be honest... it is not on the top of my to-do list at the moment. I run put of pillow stuffing and I only buy them at the Ikea store because otherwise I think it is way to expensive. But the store is not next to me... so it'll take some time...


Oh, I should have mentioned that this project is about another new pillow? You can't have ever enough pillows! No way! ^^

And a look at the back :)


2 Kommentare:

  1. Cool bright effect! Rhetorical question: why are Ikeas always so far away? I often want something from there, but it is just a pain to go there. My mom in Seattle has one five minutes from her house - I am jealous.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Looking good so far! The closest Ikea to me is in another province, 6 hours away :(. It's a pretty big treat to go there for me. Thanks for sharing at Etcetorize this week!

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails