Samstag, 4. August 2012

Bright and shiny! More of crochet earrings...



You could think someday I had enough of crochet earrings... but sure, that seems to be still far away! The ones in pink are with embroidery thread (the 8 threads cotton one) and you see it is quite big and just a few crochet stitches are needed to fill the whole ring.


Normally I don't recommend embroidery yarn for this kind of earrings. But the colour... there was no pink like this pink and I wanted a real pink! Yes, I used the word pink a little bit too often... but you see, this were meant to be a pink "thank you" for a very good friend who helped me in the last years when everything was difficult for me (yes, the same one which gets the pink advent calendar every year!).


And some in violett... with my new crochet yarn! Another friend asked about some crochet earrings in violett. You see how thin and shiny the thread is? Beautiful! Love it... and already bought new colours! ^^ But more about this in the next days.


4 Kommentare:

  1. Wow love your earrings, especially the violet ones! Is that a rayon thread? The sheen on it is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing your work. I'm a new follower coming over from Our Delightful Home.
    Love if you'd link these over at my Frugal Treasures Tuesday party.
    Barbe

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. These are awesome! Your creativity and talent never cease to amaze me!
    Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. these earrings are so lovely, making me wish I paid more attention to my dad when he was teaching me how to crochet! Thanks for sharing!

    hugs,
    Lelanie

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails