Dienstag, 17. November 2015

"Blue steel" - Tribal, rustic and dark earrings with braided steel wire


 

My partner bought some steel wire for a wreath (yes, he made one with a looooooooooooot of christmas balls!). There was a lo left after he was finished and then he told me: That is now your wire. 

Okay... mh... it is really thin but quite sturdy. So I started to play with it. I ended with trying to braid the wire and after some initial problems, it was surprisingly easy. 


I used it to wrap it around these gorgeous turquoise and rustic lampwork beads (made by Julia Hay). The design is simple but I like the look. Especially the texture the braided wire is adding!


 They are also listed in my shop here :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails