Samstag, 19. Juni 2010

Stamp the fabric dead!




 
I just tested the new carved stamps how the would go on fabric and which pattern they would create... at the moment I just have one ink pad for fabric *sniff*... but it's black and very useful for testings like this. The fabric is the already often used cotton leftover (not white but natural colour) I like for first impressions. Tomorrow I will ix the colour and put them in the washing machine... just curious about how well the ink remains in the fabric!


Afterwards I need a lot more colourful fabric as well as ink pads...! I look forward for making a lot of printed fabrics and use them for patchwork and quilts :)

[Edit: I took some more pictures of the fabric scraps today, so I changed them :) ]





 


















1 Kommentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails