Samstag, 5. Juni 2010

Lisboa II warmers...

...yes, it is hot outside. 25 °C. Tomorrow even up to 27 °C... and the summer just showed it first hints ^^

But I love warmers... and I want to have more warmers... even if it will take months... (um...) months...! before I will wear them!

(Maybe... at night a little bit earlier...?)

Made out of jersey leftovers from different projects...

Perfectly matched to the Lisboa II scarf.... (I even use this jersey strings for binding and braiding my hair..!)



My cats are enjoying the sun. I think they are just little poser who wants to show off... with glittering fur in the sun! ^^

Grusel...



Bisu....



Only Dean preferred cuddling over being photographed ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails