Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2011

Inspirations: Russian orthodox church (Leipzig)



It was late in the evening, already quite dark... while I was on my way back to the lab (on bike, of course :)). I just had to stop and try to catch the image of the church with my digi cam. Not the best choice for at-night / at-dark pictures... but I like the results (to be honest, I am a little bit surprised that they turned out so well ;)).


Whether you are religious or not (or even russian orthodox), all people are allowed to have a look inside between 10 am and 16 pm because they have a lot of art work inside. So have a look if you are curious :)


1 Kommentar:

  1. Dir und deiner Familie wünsche ich wundervolle und harmonische Weihnachtstage und sage DANKESCHÖN!!! für all die wunderbaren Posts, Fotos und Inspirationen, die du in diesem Jahr auf deinem Blog gezeigt hast.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

    Tine

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails