Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2011

Colours and dots!



I hope you are still with me although the amount of paper earrings is rising and rising...! But I still just love them! This pair of earrings I made out of some scrapbooking paper, so it is a lot more sturdy than normal paper. Nearly like light card board. Perfect for earrings! Like free ad postcards ^^ )although they are even better! Really! Even if you are not making earrings but want to scrapbook, trust me, use free ad postcards!)


But the paper alone wasn't enough for me, there was something missing... and this something was not a single piece but a lot of dots! You never can go wrong with dots! ^^


Glueing the circles on recycled card board (you can use everything). Adding (you must be tired of reading / hearing this from me, bit it makes such a difference!) a black edge with an edding. 


And a layer of 3D glue (laquer, diamond glaze, something like this... my stash is empty now although I had some of different companies *sniff*)


7 Kommentare:

  1. You elevated these with your dots!!! Love them.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ja, die Punkte geben ihnen noch den letzten Schliff! Wirklich hübsch. =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely earrings! I like the whole idea!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love these, they have a paisley look to them and I am a sucker for paisley!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. These are awesome and the dots really make they pop! They were the most clicked link this week on my blog.. hope you stop by and grab your featured button and bragging rights @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2012/01/pink-hippo-party-62.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Super cute earrings, I love your blog, now following :) come & join me,you will have fun *(*

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails