Dienstag, 3. Januar 2012

Let it snow in polycolour!



Earrings you may say... nothing but earrings...! But an earring is not only an earring! With all the stuff I find I am always thinking: Mh.... could I make an earring out of it? You may say that this is an easy way. I was just wondering why it makes so much more fun for me to create earrings than other stuff. 

I realised that this may be because earrings are more than just a piece of normal accessoire. They build a frame for your face and even if you take a picture just of the head / face, you'll always catch the earrings. Earring more than any other jewelery creates a kind of look and an impression of how your image could be received by others. 

Sometimes it is decent, more often earrings are the little pieces of rebellion worn with the everyday clothes. They allow everyone to step a little bit outside the line without completly crossing it. 

1 Kommentar:

  1. These are awesome! Love the color of your snowflakes. Thanks so much for sharing!

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails