Freitag, 13. Januar 2012

Bits of this and that (or how looks my table)


I thought maybe you would like to see some of my thousand UFO which lay around or in big piles on my desk! No, I don't show overall pictures, the mess looks even worse as a foto! ^^

The star is made out of real clay and "stamped" with some lace. 

Below you see some new carved stamps. I am just carving a lot of more new stamps because the ones from my giveaway never arrived their destination... (yes, I was surprised how much it really hurts to know that the stuff one made is lost...). So the new batch is nearly finished... hope I can send it at the weekend.

*sniff*

But back again to... stuff! Some pendant I am using as a experiment to play with all my 3D laquers. And pieces of a big cone I drilled a hole into (with my dremel! ;)). I also added a thin layer of silver with acrylic paint. I think it brings the texture better to the eye... 

And a button. Of course.


A lot more of plant material! Kasuarines, don't know what the yellow are and also the long one was something my family found being on Mallorca... (and of course they thought of me!). Also with some silver colour added....


Wooden stars... Still without holes. They also need a thick layer of laquer... or maybe more colour. Although the colour seems bright it is almost a little bit dull in reality.


The cover of a fraunhofer magazine. I love the little pictures, perfect inspirations for stamps! They captured the essence of the silhouettes in a great graphic way!


Old christmas decoration... turned to earrings. The metallic colour is great, shining but not too extreme.


Started scanning / taking pics of beautiful wrapping paper (small used leftovers). Oh, I would love to have fabric like this!


As soon as you put something new on the floor... (I want to paint or wrap the wood)


...the black shadows arrive!


Tape! I bought for christmas a lot for family and friends :) And one set for myself...


Some clay stuff... 


Just an example how the advent calendars looked like...


Still don't now what to make out of this tiny crochet flower. But love the beads!


There is more... lot more... but maybe I'll repeat this kind of impressions :)


4 Kommentare:

  1. I love to see you have so many little odds and ends at hand - I do, too! But mine are all tangled together and I can't find anything! And my floor is not even one millionth as clean as yours. Beautiful shots of the branch and kitties!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, die Tonblumen sind ja so schön!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So nice to meet you just found your beautiful blog and so happy I did. I have enjoyed looking around and I'm now following you, wonderful to meet new friends. Hope you find a spare minute to visit me sometime follow back if you like. Sending you special wishes for a wonderful New Year I’m looking forward to keeping in touch in 2012.
    Always Wendy

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Such a wide spectrum of artsy stuff! I'm happy to know that there may be hope for the ever-growing pile of mish mash in my stash. Found you via Carolyn's Homework site.

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails