Freitag, 22. Juni 2012

Inspirations: Critters and flowers (Püchau)



After the rain you could see all the tiny drops of water on the flowers. I love this effect! It creates something just even more beautiful than the flower itself. Next to flowers there were of course a lot of insects, all the critters, which I love to find!


We went there as part of a little tour to find spices and healing plants, how to detect them, how to treat the single parts and for what benefit one could use the.


Needless to say, most of it -as interesting as it was!- just went in and out of my head. Even regarding that I studied biology... I just had botany courses during my basic study phase (first two years). That was enough for me! 


But I still love the look of plants... also of course to eat them! ^^ I still know all the biochemical processes inside... but names? Ehm... no.



Just a tiny drop of colour...





Can you see him? ^^




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails