Freitag, 15. Juni 2012

CQJP 2012 - June



And here is the block for june! Yes, also finished before the block for april. But that one is the next item on my list (okay... but I have a lot of lists to be honest... like the list for work... for my thesis... you know, all more important than the craftin / sewing list...). 


Also part of the crazy quilt journal project 2012 (CQJP 2012). 


This time I appliqued felt (or rather walkloden but there is no english word for it) to create a three dimensonal structure like the dragon fly here. And I think I love the squirls! I need more of them, everywhere! Would look great on a dress or skirt...


And strage as it is: The colours are not mine... but I love them! ^^





4 Kommentare:

  1. I absolutely love your layered dragonfly! Walkloden is a cool word, much fancier than plain old felt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the colors and the dragonfly, but also those swirly stitches!! Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create!
    <3 Christina

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I want to do this! This is so very cool! The swirls are fantastic and your colors are so eyecatching. Stop over and see me at Quirky Vistas sometime!
    Liz

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Gorgeous! I just love the dragonfly.. can't wait to see it all put together! Thanks for sharing with the Pink Hippo!
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails