Sonntag, 8. September 2013

Dots and more dots.

This is an older experiment I made some (a long) time ago. I pressed the dots inside the polymer clay, baked it and then started painting on top... just to sand it down to get the white clay I used as basis out again.

I have a lot more made, also for the travel challenge blog hop... but still everything is difficult. I need to take pictures, to edit them, to write... I really made a lot in the last days because creating is something I need to do. But for all the other parts I need more time and energy... and also maybe a new camera. My digi is on strike. I used to take good images with a few trials... no I am lucky to get one out of ten if at all. The digi has problems to focus.



Related Posts with Thumbnails