Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2012

Beauty to be found



Yes, this is a little bone! You can see where the teeths were located! I found this beauty last year on formentera. Together with several other little bones which all still await their use for jewelery. The bones were dried and bleached in the sun and if anything eatable lies around, the ants will eat it immediately!


I drilled tiny holes (with my dremel, can't image what I would do without it!) in both sites so I could add a focal bead and a silver ring . I just have to look out how to find or create the perfect necklace for this pendant.

By the way... next to bones I found a lot of shells and other organic stuff from the ocean, which also makes great pendants! Like the one below! I just try to follow the natural form to enhance and also neglect its original form at the same time!


By the way: There is a lot to show to you. But it may still need some time because starting with this morning my nerves are all over the place! We have wednesday... and friday I have to defend my thesis (and survive the rigorosum!). My heart tries to explode inside my chest! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................................!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails