Montag, 5. September 2016

Every Story Needs an Introduction... (at Art Jewelry Elements)



Growing, we are always growing if we allow ourselves to do so. If you want to get to know me even a little bit more than you got from my blog here, have a look at my introduction post over at Art Jewelry Elements as one of the new contributors. As times goes by I am not only learning to handle the more painful memories but also to talk about them and sometimes even smile (since the most painful memories are more than not also linked to our loved ones). 



1 Kommentar:

  1. Claire - your story touched me in so many different ways that I just had to share with my arty friends who don't get AJE. I know it was hard to write a lot of what you spoke about and I thank you for doing so.

    Your experiences are similar to mine in many respects but you are far more eloquent about it that I am.

    Your talent comes from that part inside of you that is fragile and hurt and growing at the same time. I know that sometimes a piece is painful to produce because it means so much - but in the creating it helps to heal.

    I truly look forward to what you bring to AJE in the future. Thank you so much for sharing.

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails