Samstag, 30. Januar 2016

"Morning dew" - Bracelet



Something simple, still a piece of work I am a little bit enchanted by! Maybe also a good example for an easy knotting bracelet with a tiny wee bit of macrame, if one wants to try. 


Etched green seed beads that seem to glow, combined with waxed linen threat (from "The Curious Bead Shop") and cotton thread, a mixture of czech and other glass beads as well as a gorgeous lampwork glass button made by Sue Reynolds.

She actually send me some of these buttons as a gift after I won beads in a fb auction from her (thank you again Sue)! Simply because I told her how much I love them but just didn't have any idea how to use them. She told me that they are mostly used as clasps and send them to me as a challenge!

...and here we go... I also "just" used the button as a clasp.

But I already started a pendant with a completely different way of incorporating one of these buttons! I just started it... months ago... ehm... ^^


A nice little bracelet, that would also look great combined with other bangles and bracelets!

If you want to catch this one, you can find ir here in my shop :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails