Freitag, 29. Januar 2010

Stamps, stamps and even more stamps...!

Okay, I have cut out some more stamps out of foamed rubber. This time a lot to create animal tracks... all of african creatures... but a lot of them would also be ok for dog, wolf or cat tracks.. :)

I glued them on polythene foil (maybe you can even read the names on it...) because I was a little bit worried about losing the small pieces.

They will be mounted on wooden blocks later...


...more...



I will use the remaining rubber stuff to print animal like pattern.. a little bit like leopard fur...


My first staming with the hyaena track. I really like the result. Just something so easy and fast... Just for crossing the prints over a t-shirt or skirt...

...skirt... definitly going on my to-do list ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails