Mittwoch, 24. August 2016

Art Jewelry Elements - I am one of the new contributors!



Okay, here are some exciting news (yes, you may already have got that with the blog title alone ;) )! I will join Art Jewelry Elements as a contributor!

I may or may not have had a big smile over my face and may or may have not jumped up and down a little bit. I will leave this to your own imagination!

But I really feel honoured! AJE is one of the blogs I am following myself for years now and they always had one of my favorite challenges ever: Component of the month (all contributors get the same component by one of the members and some components will also be given away to readers as a giveaway... everyone will use this component to create something and show it roughly a month later).

My first introduction post will be soon and I am playing with some ideas in my head what to show / do / write for my first impression (don't hesitate to make suggestions!).

After some break I am also planning to join some markets again this year, hoping to get some new displays done with Rumpel (or rather get him an idea so he can create them for me! Including some LED lights...!) and last but not least: Rumpel and I will get married in October!

I you wonder, of course I'll create some special jewelry for this date (for me and maybe some loved ones).

4 Kommentare:

  1. Hui, na das sind ja einige feine Neuigkeiten! =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I can't wait to see your wedding jewels. Congratulations on the new adventure, I hope you have a great time as a contributor to the blog you love so much. I know you will inspire a lot of people!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Congratulations on becoming and AJE contributor. I look forward to reading your posts. Also on your upcoming marriage. I look forward to seeing your jewelry! :)

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails