Montag, 14. Juli 2014

"Daisy mine" - Earrings



The little czech glass flowers and the tiny keys were part of the last curiosity kit "Jacaranda" (from Rebeccas "The Curious Bead Shop"). Even while I managed to integrate the name from the last kit in the names of the created earrings ("Whispers"), I have to admit I didn't find any way to do the same with "Jacaranda". 

I used a small leftover from waxed linen cord I had. This was used by Rebecca to hold some wire together... but it went so well with the turquoise and bronze, I tried to use it. It was really hard, I even had to tale a tweezer to make the knots. ^^After this I frayed the ends more that it got a worn and irregular look. 


1 Kommentar:

  1. I love the lavender mini tassel, the perfect added hue. My neighborhood is filled with jacarandas! Once a year the whole city of Los Angeles spends three weeks covered in purple-blue blossoms, it is spectacular on some streets that are all jacaranda trees.

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails