Montag, 14. Oktober 2013

Dots of colours!



To test pattern and colour combinations I just love to make these tiny dots of colour. Small earings (or earstuds) that create a beautiful effect. It allows me to see if something is working or not. Also to challenge myself with new ideas and with colours that are... let's just say not really me ;)


There are also my best seller at every fair. They are unique, handmade and also I sell them at a good price. And most people love to buy something. If you go to a fair you want to buy something, just a little thing. Like a memory to hold :)


Leaves, stamps, head phone surfaces... nothing is safe!


Really nothing ^^



1 Kommentar:

  1. "...nothing is safe"... I love that you are so fearless to steal all manner of texture, Claire LOL. I agree with the importance of providing a lower cost but still unique product to keep ALL your buyers happy at the Fair!

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails