Sonntag, 21. April 2013

Painted cup - swallow



This cup had a big brand sign of a company at the side. When I stumbled over some porcelain pens in black at a reduced price, I took them to try to cover the brand logo. This is why the swallow is rather a big one, the bird had to cover a broad space. A very fast little project :)


I have several cups with brand logos on them. Not that I like that but quite often I like the shape f the cup itself. This is sometimes even more important for me than the look. Now I may just repaint all of them!


Kommentare:

  1. That is a great idea. I like the shape of that cup, also. Thank you. Blessings

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi! I’m new follower of your blog and would like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop:
    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/04/clever-chicks-blog-hop-31-crayon-wreath.html

    I hope you can make it!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    Yours in poultry,
    Kathy Mormino
    The Chicken ChickTM

    Join me on Facebook
    Follow my blog: The-Chicken-Chick.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hiding a big logo! That is so much fun, and I dislike logos on my crockery, so I absolutley love the idea.

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails