Mittwoch, 1. August 2012

Sea urchins - dark green



This are some of my last sea urchins I made with polymer clay (fimo). Not the only ones but I didn't make jewelery out of the other sea urchins until now. Even if I already chose most of the beads which I would love to combine with the other sea urchins, I am not happy with all colours and also I am tempted to change the arrangement of the earrings themself. 


So even if these earrings made their way to my shop, the rest will still need some time! I even took them with the to formentera for some sanding and new colours ^^


Here you can find the other sea urchin earrings I already made :)









3 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, they're so real looking. I never would've guessed that you used clay. Love that colour too! Thanks for sharing at Etcetorize this week~

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love these! What a gorgeous color!
    Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party!
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. these earrings are so pretty! thanks for sharing this with us!

    hugs,
    lelanie

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails