Sonntag, 29. Juli 2012

Wings



I can't get enough of the beetle wings. I just have to show you the pictures from the new earrings I made with the wings!


I like the different effects you get by using different metals for creating the earrings. I have two pairs, one in silver and the other in brass, for myself to combine with different necklaces.


 And yes, I have some in my dawanda shop (which I will be updating the next days, after being back from holiday now. As you can imagine, I made a lot of new stuff ^^)


2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, they catch the light beautifully! Thanks for sharing at Etcetorize this week~

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. these earrings are so unique! I am totally pinning them! thanks for sharing with us!


    Hugs,
    Lelanie

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails