Samstag, 7. Juli 2012

Straws to shrimps!



I found a tutorial in a japanese craft book to create little shrimps out of plastic straws! I had to give it a try! I love the little one but to be honest I needed several trials until I could unterstand the tutorial, even if the tutorial came with a lot of explaining pictures (which were necessary, I can't read japanese!). 

I am not sure what to make out of him or whether I should make more... (the second depending on the first question, I think)

But he made me smile! :)

...and yes, I thought of using him to make earrings but he is a little bit too big for that!

4 Kommentare:

  1. WOW! Weird and amazing! Love the Japanese sensibility with craft, somehow it is just different. Your shrimpie is so elegant - maybe he is a pendant? Or make a beach-themed terrarium and put him in the sand?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. mobile. Totally a shrimpy mobile.
    And I AM SOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!
    (not just for the crayfish... more to follow.)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That's pretty neato! I love Japanese crafting books. They have the most interesting ideas~ Thanks so much for linking up at Etcetorize this week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ha ha.. this so cute! You are just so amazingly Creative! Thank for sharing with the Pink Hippo!
    xoxo
    Amie

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails