Sonntag, 8. Juli 2012

Just fly to the stars!



There is not too much to say about this posting except that it features some earrings (and a pendant) I made with flying things like butterflies or a bird and of course with stars!


Some of the material I already showed you... mh... months...? (last year even?) ago. Some of them I painted, other got little holes made with my dremel... and all of them are now used! 


And in case you wonder where I got all these stuff like the different butterflies: A lot of them are decoration material! If I stumble other some butterflies or other things, the first question coming into my mind is: Can I make an earring out of it!


So yes, christmas decoration, scrapbooking items, wooden little things... all that stuff comes with me!


Also old and broken or just some strange jewelery on sale if there are items I can use for my jewelery! I got the great little glas pendants from some... not so beautiful... earrings. 


And nearly all of them got a new layer of paint and lacquer!





3 Kommentare:

  1. Ooh, love these. The bird necklace is too wonderful - choosing purple was inspired! I am the same - my stash is way too full of butterflies and birds, but I can't stop bringing them home. Because they need to be jewelry!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Pretty little birdie necklace he's cute :) Hugs, Holly

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. These are all Gorgeous.. but I just adore the blue and purple Butterflies.. there is just something special about butterflies!
    Thanks for sharing with the Pink Hippo!
    xoxo'
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails