Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2012

Show off!


Just as an example how I presented some of my work at the fair. The paper background I stamped with my handcarved stamp of a swallow and with a background stamp I made with tiny foam dots (I just realize that I probally should show you that stamp ^^). After that I just took a stamping pad and went over the edges and also just over the middle randomly. After that some writing... and a finally stamp image with my tentacle stamp! I carved that some time ago and the image is also my logo now :)





3 Kommentare:

  1. Looks so professional and artistic! The distressing of the card is just right. And of course I love those lacy beauties.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very nice. I follow a board on Pinterest that is nothing but jewellery display ideas. If you're interested, let me know and I'll send you the link. Thanks for sharing at Etcetorize this week~

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails