Freitag, 2. Dezember 2011

Stamp your frames



This is my newest stamp. Nothing new in the design because I already made several frame stamps. But this one is nevertheless something really special: I made it just for myself! ^^ 

Now the question came up what to do with a frame stamp. Most of the times I use little frames for post adress on snail mail envelopes. 


Here I used some (rather cheap, you can see the colour spreading a little bit) red and violett ink pads on old cardboard... and cut out the inner part...


From the same old cardboard (you can see some glue dots and stuff like that on the surface, I just recycle good cardboard I get from packages and co :)) I cut several small and long pieces for the sides...


...just glued 4 pieces together... I wanted a little 3D effect in the end...


...glued the finished pieces on a different (also recycled) card board...


...you see the layers?


...and just added my stamped frame with the cut out on top.


The finished frame :)




4 Kommentare:

  1. So cute, from such simple materials! I love it as a photo prop for your gorgeous earring!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. How fun -you made one to keep! Great display with your unique earring. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. These are beautiful! I love that you made the stamp so that you could make your frame fancier!
    You are one clever lady!
    Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party.. can't wait to see what you share next!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. So cute, and the 3D aspect is very effective!

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails