Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2011

Sparkles - glitter - butterflies!



Acryl? Yes! But acryl which has a mirror-like surface! Like perfect tiny butterfly mirrors... and even better: They are so light and I could drill holes in them... it made them perfect for (you would never have guessed, mh? ^^) earrings!


Do you see me with my camera? I found them in a store for cheap stuff where they sold them as stickers (for scrapbooking or so). To remove the little glue dot on the back was quite enervating! 

So for the pink advent calendar (they went in the pink advent calendar as well as in Lachafas :) ) I glued a lot of sparkling pink glitter on the back! Another case of hidden pink?



Look how great their mirror-like effect is!






3 Kommentare:

  1. Those are amazing as earrings! So pretty!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. LOVE IT!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love butterflies! I love glitter! I love earrings! Perfect~ Thanks for sharing at Etcetorize.

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails