Samstag, 30. April 2011

...another little sneak (crochet)



This is one of the finished granny square. Just one to measure how big it is and to count how many I would need for a little blanket...

...too many ^^


But I just love the colours! They are so much brighter in reality than at the picture :)

The wool is 100 % cotton from schachmayr (called catania) with 125 m / 50 g. I used a 3,5 mm crochet hook.

The colours are:

0172 silver (more like a beautiful light grey)
0146 peacock (wonderful name!)
0128 fuchsia
0205 apple


Why I am posting another sneak? 
To keep myself motivated ^^

4 Kommentare:

  1. Those colors are beautiful! I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I wish I had the patience to crochet right now... your colour choice is inspiring! Can't wait to see what your final masterpiece will look like.
    You know, I think I'd actually be shameless enough to make the squares into a top... and WEAR IT. Yeah, wear it, in public, with my head held high. <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love the intricacy and colors - together they almost look Moroccan to me.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. *blushs* @lisbonlioness Okay, that would really be cool! :) the best with the crochet stuff which works with a lot of little pieces: I can work at them in between... especially at boring waiting times! And some day.. there are a lot of them there! ;)

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails