Dienstag, 6. Juli 2010

Shadow spider

A spider tried to conquer the space between my wall and my screen (and done it! because until now I couldn't bring myself to remove her... not after taking pictures of her catching her prey... you just can't get rid of your fotomodel ^^ But at this place I think one of my cats will do it sooner or later...).

I used the flashlight otherwise it would be to dark (and I needed to be fast so no moving of other lamps). It created this great double layer shadow effect. On one side the light goes through the little and nearly transparent spider body and on the other hand the spider creates this shadow. Both are not strongly coloured so it is hadr to distinguish between body and shadow.

I don't know what to do out of it but I think it would make a great design...







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails