Freitag, 23. Juli 2010

Formentera: Designs


People who know me know also how important these small island is to me. I won't go into this now - I just wouldn't know where to start and propably wouldn't find an end ^^ So let's just summarize: I love Formentera!

Therefore some designs from the island. Just a few... but I liked them. And they can be a good recource for inspiration.

At first this adorable bag from the store encantes (they have a lot of "indian" stuff, trash, kitsch... and a lot of alike stuff. starting from clothes to jewellery, further to endless variations of scarfs and decorational things... in the brightest colours!). I love the colours as well as the design of both sides.


The shape of the island is shown here :)


This signature with a lizard can be found on official sites, posts, etc. This is taken from a bus time table (made out of metal!).


There are a lot of tile pictures like this one. Some are really old, some are quite modern...
I like the goat, it is just cute!


More a plate than a tile but I think it counts nevertheless!



And a cover from the report of the island. The colours as well as the motive are quite beautiful! 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails