Samstag, 2. Januar 2010

2010... will be known as the year of the great tentacle!

Originally I wanted to post some pictures of the christmas presents I made, but there are not uploaded still...

So here the first tentacles of the new year! Made on the first to the second of january 2010.

I just want to bring the pictures up and not to write much anymore... so I hope they are self-explanatory :)















You can see the whole process starting from the polymer clay (Fimo) to the first baking over the second baking with colour added until the final laquer step...

The smaller tentacles will be integrated into earrings (yes.. for me... my tentacles earings! not a prestent for anyone ^^) and for the tentacles "thing" I am imaging a headpiece or something like that.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails